Thursday, October 7, 2010

snow white society

One day a little girl made a frightening wish.The wish itself was enough to dissemble the entire world, and people became cat-creatures and wore lion pelts on their backs. Crinkled metal skeletons sprouted up where the stopsigns were and the sun ceased to be, the moon forever aristocrat of the celestial night. The polar bears returned from the far North and that's what did it - we hid, because they refused to hold court with us again. Nevertheless, we plot within a fox's den and call ourselves the Snow White Society, because we alone understand the meaning of apples and wishes.

12 comments:

  1. You weave tales so beautifully; I am left longing and wishful, myself. Please never stop writing, dearest. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the wish remains a secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captivating! This feels like it could be a wonderful premise for a book. That would be what the blurb on the back of the book would say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello love (what can I call you?), I am quite enchanted by your magical tales. This is lovely and rather mysterious, it certainly leaves me wondering and imagining. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley: Yes, that was done purposefully. ;)

    Melee: I never really thought of that, but you are so right! I'm a bit wary of starting a book again though, because usually when I have a really great idea the book ends up dragging it out and sucking the magic of it. But, this would be an awfully good book, now that I think of it. So we'll see. :)

    Thea: Thank you so much! You may call me not Wendy. Here, I'd like to keep my identity secret, but in the SWS (unto which I'm positive you've been invited to - if you haven't, tell me!), I'm called by my real name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! And UNICORN!!! I love the unicorn :D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, love.
    By the way you asked for my email. It's thevelvetskyy@aol.com.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is just something so indescribably breath-taking about unicorns. I can`t wait to read The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle once I`m finished with the book I`m reading now, The Bell Jar (which is also quite good).

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete